Thursday, March 21, 2024

Lia McHugh felt embarassed during a scene with Angelina Jolie in Eternals

Lia McHugh felt embarrassed during a scene with Angelina Jolie in Eternals. The scene was later on deleted from the movie.

Liz, who acted as Sprite, recalled the moment, "I had to shoot a scene where I had to sing karaoke on the private jet, and I have to say, it’s probably one of the most humiliating moments of my life".

"I had to just go all out and I sang the song that played in the [the first Eternals] trailer actually. I had to sing that song to Angelina Jolie".

"I was like singing to her and to Barry and Kumail. It was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life and I remember ChloĆ© coming up to me and she was like, ‘Are you trying to sing badly, Lia?’ And I wasn’t, but I was like ‘Yeah, definitely.’

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...