Friday, March 8, 2024

Angelina Jolie went for hundred auditions when she was young but was rejected due to these reasons

Angelina Jolie is now very famous and many know her for her beauty in the past and present but she had her ups and downs.

She went for hundred auditions when she was young but was rejected due to these reasons. 

She was asked this question, "Are you someone who has always auditioned well?".

She answered, "No. I think I was starting to audition around 16, 17, and would be going out for the girlfriend or the girl in high school. And I was just never that girl. I was always told that I was too dark. I went through a period, years ago, when I was told I was too ethnic. Isn't that strange? Now I'm not ethnic enough on occasion. But there wasn't something regular enough about me; it just didn't fit. I went on a hundred auditions; my mom and I actually checked off the hundredth. I think my first job was as a crank addict in a film, and then my second job was, like, a cyborg. So it was clear that my career was going to be full of very bizarre, strange women—which ended up being the ones I liked anyway".

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...