Thursday, March 14, 2024

Angelina Jolie shared on how she handles criticism

During an interview for Angelina Jolie's role as Maleficent in 2019, she shared on how she handles criticism, “I don’t feel like I’ve ever been without criticism or judgement".

“I was a bit odd growing up, a bit of a punk and I was different. I was never popular, regular and I never wanted to be, so it was OK."

"I never really sought approval, maybe because I had a strong mother who loved me. I’m self-critical, I’m really hard of myself that I don’t do enough. I wonder if I’m being a good enough mum, good enough person, if I’m doing enough". 

"But I do know when I put my head on the pillow at night, I know who I am inside, and I know I am a good person and I wish people well - when you know your inner self. And my kids, my kids would just tell you I’m silly. That tells me everything I need to know. When they have a problem and come to me, they think I’m funny and I tend to be the one who gets the band aid so that’s all I need to know about me.”

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...