Sunday, November 12, 2023

Olivia Rodrigo and Angelina Jolie have same interests when they were small

 Olivia Rodrigo and Angelina Jolie have same interests when they were small. 

They have interest in vampire, instead of dolls.

Angelina Jolie once said, "When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire."

Olivia admitted that she has been obsessed with it since she was so young. She tells, "My mom found all of these drawings of vampires that I did when I was literally 4 years old. I'm like, 'God, I was manifesting this from such a young age'.

Ironically, Olivia was once spotted wearing tshirt, showing Angelina's photo that appeared to lick blood from her lips.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...