Sunday, November 19, 2023

Angelina Jolie confronted Jay Leno during his show about his incest jokes

During Jay Leno's show (2000), he asked Angelina Jolie,  “I heard a rumor that you guys were a little mad at me because we were doing some jokes about you guys.” Jay was referring to Angelina and Billy Bob, who was her husband that time.

He continued ask, “Were you mad? Were you upset? Does that bother you?”.

Angelina responded, “I thought maybe I shouldn’t come on and then I read the jokes, and they were too stupid to really be angry about. They really weren’t funny.”

Then she pulled out a piece of paper and gave to Jay, saying, “I’ve been waiting for this".

“When somebody says stuff about your family, it’s just not OK. And my mom’s just not been OK about the stuff about me and my brother. … Just do me a favor and read these things you’ve said. I highlighted the two that she really appreciated — it made her sick.”

He read the first one, “One of the subplots of the movie is that one of the main characters wants to sleep with his sister. Angelina Jolie called it the feel-good movie of the year.” The movie was refered to the movie Gladiator.

Then he read the second one,  “Y’know how Billy Bob knew Angelina was attracted to him? Because she said he was like a brother to her.” After a second, he asked Angelina, “Are those terrible?”.

Angelina replied, “They’re not terrible. I actually didn’t highlight the ones that were so terrible, I didn’t want my mom to hear them again.”

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...