Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Modern Family Julia Bowen thinks Angelina Jolie as a unicorn

 Modern Family Julia Bowen thinks Angelina Jolie as a unicorn.



In the issue Health magazine in 2012, she said, "If I see Angelina Jolie, I have to look away. I just feel like maybe she's not real. She's like a unicorn. It's like, 'There's Angelina Jolie. We're not going to seriously stand here and pretend it's not like seeing a yeti, right?'”.

As for herself, Julia thought she can skip the waiting list for a restaurant.

She explained, "I once called a restaurant, and they were like, Sorry the wait list is three months. What's your name?' I said, ‘Julie Bowen.' They were like, 'Ah! Julie Bowen from TV? And I said, 'Yes, can I get a table?' And they were like, 'No!' ".

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...