Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Megan Fox had a secret crush on Angelina Jolie

Megan Fox is often compared to Angelina Jolie. Instead of feeling dismay, she is happy with the comparison. In fact, she had a secret crush on Angelina Jolie. 

Fox tells Britain's Heat magazine, "She's actually someone who I admire and look up to. She's my favourite actress in Hollywood. I just love that she's incredibly honest, and I feel that she's not afraid to be herself".

"She's not afraid of being offensive. She doesn't play into everybody approving of her lifestyle. I like that about her. She tells you exactly what's on her mind... Every time a relationship ends, I say, 'If I could just be Angelina's girlfriend, I would be so happy!'"



No comments:

Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want

Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...