Friday, August 4, 2023

Avatar actress Zoe Saldana scared for being compared to Angelina Jolie

Zoe Saldana, the actress who acted in Avatar and Star Trek was compared to Angelina Jolie and she finds it rather scary.

Zoe did some own stunts like Angelina Jolie. Fans began to compare Zoe with Angelina Jolie.

Saldana told Fox News back in 2011, "If I think about it in that fashion then yes (it's scary,) I wouldn't want to think about it in that way".

"But I have been inspired by amazing actresses that have taken amazing risks and opened amazing doors, and I am a product of that and I am honoured to be included in a group of women that have defied their own gravity. Besides playing amazing character roles they also have an amazing agility to do action".




No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...