Friday, August 25, 2023

Britney Spears wanted to become nanny for Angelina Jolie's kids

During an interview on ITV’s Good Morning Britain (2015), Britney Spears shared her dream job is to become nanny for Angelina Jolie's kids. 

She said, “I’ve met Brad Pitt once but I’d like to meet the [family] again, and I’d like to become their nanny".

Angelina Jolie has six kids, which are Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne.

When the Good Morning Britain host told her that it is not easy job, she responded, “That sounds fun to me!”

“I’d probably be a teacher or anything relating to the kids or teaching at a dance studio with a bunch of kids".



No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...