Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Angelina Jolie's new movie Maria will start filming in October

Angelina Jolie's new movie Maria will start filming in October. Angelina will act as opera singer Maria Callas. 

This movie will be directed by Pablo Larrain. Maria is based on tragic life of the world's greatest opera singer, Maria Callas and her final days in Paris.

Jolie accepted the role seriously, saying, “I take very seriously the responsibility to Maria’s life and legacy. I will give all I can to meet the challenge. Pablo LarraĆ­n is a director I have long admired. To be allowed the chance to tell more of Maria’s story with him, and with a script by Steven Knight, is a dream.”

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...