Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Angelina Jolie loves the story where she acted in 1998 Playing by Heart

Angelina Jolie love the story where she acted in 1998 Playing by Heart. 

She acted as Claire, who fell in love with Keenan (played by Ryan Phillippe), a young man who is HIV positive but hide his illness.

Jolie recalled, "It was such a great cast. I wanted to play and wanted to be free and I liked that character. I loved her story, and that beautiful scene where Ryan's character talks about having AIDS, and how she reacts to it ... there's a real sweetness to it, a kindness with all the different things people face in the world, innately. I think in the end, with all of that, you just hope people will be kind. And they were."

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...