Thursday, June 15, 2023

Angelina Jolie rescues fan from being crushed by crowd

This happened in 2014. Angelina Jolie rescues a fan when she started screaming because she was having a panic attack. Angelina Jolie just came out from Daily Show and there were many fans waiting outside.

Angelina asked the security to pull her out and Angelina comforted her. Then both of them took a selfie.

The fan, named Techna, wrote, "Just to put it out there, I went there to the Daily Show with my Friend to get Angelina Jolie...Chaos erupted...I was getting squished to the point that I started to have a panic attack."

"She saw me struggling to the point that the security pull me out and sat down. Angelina didn't leave till she made sure I was ok... Thank You #AngelinaJolie I will remember this."



No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...