Friday, June 23, 2023

Joan Collins thinks Jennifer Aniston is only 'cute' compared to Angelina Jolie's beauty

 Joan Collins thinks Jennifer Aniston is only 'cute' compared to Angelina Jolie's beauty. She explained, "When I was young, everybody on screen was gorgeous. I have to say, there aren't that many good looking actresses around today. I mean, there's Angelina Jolie and there's ... Angelina Jolie."

About Jennifer Aniston, she tells her opinion, "Jennifer Aniston is cute, but I wouldn't call her beautiful. She's no Ava [Gardner] or Lana [Turner]".

"When I was young, everybody on screen was gorgeous like Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Ava Gardner.

"Yes, I know fashions change and everyone attempts to look up-to-date but the movie-star styles of the Twenties, Thirties, Forties and Fifties changed radically each decade. What didn't change, however, was their individual style; they were all one-offs."



No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...