Thursday, March 28, 2024

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook.


Angelina Jolie went to meet him with her father John Voight because she wanted to see Captain Hook that was played by him. 

Later on, Justin and Angelina worked in the same movie, Kung Fu Panda. 

Justin said, "This film was the second time I met her. The first time was on Hook and Jon Voight whom I worked with on Midnight Cowboy called me up on the set and said, 'My kids are dying to meet Captain Hook. Can I come over?'".

"So he brings over his kids, he comes in the camper and I'm introduced to his son and then to his daughter". 

"She was a tall, thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces. I asked them, 'Do you guys have any idea what you want to do when you grow up?' She gave me an intense laser look and said, 'I'm going to be an actress!'".

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...