Friday, April 26, 2024

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3.

He told reporters during the premiere of The Expendables 2 (2012), "I like the idea of the Expenda-Belles where it's seven or eight women mercenaries".

"It would be Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz, Mila Jovovich, the list goes on, Helen Mirren, Jamie Lee Curtis would be great."

Expendables 2 actor Terry Crews had some beautiful actresses in mind, he said, "I love Kate Beckinsale in Total Recall. I would love to see Charlize Theron. She would be a sweet badass just doing some crazy stuff!"

No comments:

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism. “I do believe in feminism. It’s about equal rights for men and women… I just think it’s unnecessary to...