Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Angelina Jolie used to cut her clothes and burn holes in them

Angelina Jolie used to cut her clothes and burn holes in them.

She told Vogue magazine during her younger days, "I was quite dark when I was young. I was a punk, not the popular kid - going to thrift stores, cutting things up, burning little teeny cigarette holes into things: That was me as a teenager, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world."

Her shop Atelier provides repairs on clothes too and hand-painted patches will cost around $10 to apply.

When it comes to clothing, she said, "Sometimes the way you dress says, ‘Don’t mess with me - I’ve got my armour on'. But I want a woman to feel safe enough that she can be soft.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie went shopping with her daughter Vivienne

 Angelina Jolie went shopping with her daughter Vivienne in New York City on Saturday. Jolie was wearing a long white dress while daughter ...