Friday, May 24, 2024

Angelina Jolie admits that she can never see herself playing a character like Cindrella

Angelina Jolie admits that she can never see herself playing a character like Cindrella. 

She explained, “The cleaning the floors or the knight in shining armor? I don’t know, I don’t think any of them sound like me.”

She likes to play characters who are “vulnerable”, even though some of them seem tough. She tells further, “I play women that I think are vulnerable. Like in ‘Girl, Interrupted’, I have a huge breakdown – very emotional, very unhappy, but she’s considered psychotic and a scary, tough woman.”

No comments:

Angelina Jolie went shopping with her daughter Vivienne

 Angelina Jolie went shopping with her daughter Vivienne in New York City on Saturday. Jolie was wearing a long white dress while daughter ...