Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms).

He wrote, "Happy Broadway opening to my sweet friend, Vivienne. She is intelligent, hilarious and is a brilliant artist (and now broadway producer). This is surely not the first opening she and her mom will be a part of, but I am so excited for broadway to experience what they brought to NY with @outsidersmusical I’m so proud! As are the dogs (always). Second slide for a sneak peek at Viv’s incredible art style".

No comments:

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism. “I do believe in feminism. It’s about equal rights for men and women… I just think it’s unnecessary to...