Sunday, April 14, 2024

Angelina Jolie helps to style The Outsiders cast

Angelina Jolie is not only the producer for new Broadway show, The Outsiders but she also helps to style the cast together with tattoo artist Mark Mahoney and a team of tailors and embroiderers.

She told Teen Vogue, “I considered that the story takes place in Tulsa 1967, and the performers I dressed are mostly the Greasers".

"I also tried to listen, and each person I dressed had a hand in designing or choosing their own pieces. I don’t believe in styling people. I like creating looks with artists."

For her own daughter, Vivienne wore a boiler suit by Atelier Jolie.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...