Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Angelina Jolie almost die when she was vegan

Angelina Jolie almost die when she was vegan. She didn't include any animal products when she was vegan and it affected her health.

Jolie shared, "I joke that a big juicy steak is my beauty secret. But seriously, I love red meat. I was a vegan for a long time, and it nearly killed me. I found I was not getting enough nutrition".

Apart from that, she enjoys watching her hands grow older as it is the sign of how much she has matured as a mother of her six kids.

She explained, "Happiness is when I look down at my hands and they are washing a baby. I can sort of see my hands grow older and I love it".

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...