Friday, March 17, 2023

Angelina Jolie's skincare secrets

Angelina Jolie has good skin. What are her secrets? Jolie once revealed that she has same dermatologist since 11 years old. It was her mother who introduced to her.


 

She said, "It’s who my mother brought me to when I was little with my first scar. To have somebody who is very encouraging of being as natural as possible has really helped me".

According to her dermatologist Rhonda Rand, Jolie's skincare routine are simple, which included cleanser, sunscreen, antioxidants, and moisturizer.

Her favourite products are Rand's Dermbasics RR Perfection Cream, a chemical-free antioxidant-rich SPF 50+ sunscreen,Rand's Dermbasics Glycolic Acid Pads 20%.

Jolie seldom wears heavy makeup and when she does, she make sure it is properly removed.

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism. “I do believe in feminism. It’s about equal rights for men and women… I just think it’s unnecessary to...