Sunday, June 21, 2020

The reason behind Angelina Jolie's divorce with Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have split four years ago. Angelina Jolie tells the reason behind Angelina Jolie's divorce with Brad Pitt in a new interview with Vogue India, "I separated for the well-being of my family. It was the right decision."

"I continue to focus on their healing. Some have taken advantage of my silence, and the children see lies about themselves in the media, but I remind them that they know their own truth and their own minds. In fact, they are six very brave, very strong young people."


Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie was annoyed when her mom gave her birth control pills at the age 15

Angelina Jolie was annoyed when her mom gave her birth control pills at the age 15. Source said, 'She was annoyed when her mom gave her...