Thursday, June 11, 2020

Why Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt named daughter as Shiloh?

Why Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt named daughter as Shiloh? During an interview with Vanity Fair, she explain the reason she named her daughter as Shiloh. She explained, “It was a name my parents almost named their first child – there was a miscarriage: Shiloh Baptist. Because my father had been shooting in Georgia and that was the most southern name [my parents] could come up with".

“It’s a name I always liked. I used to go under it in hotels: Shiloh Baptist. I’d gone under it when Brad called hotel rooms where I was staying".

"They can pick one or be a student of all of them. We’ll celebrate Kwanzaa for our girl. We’ll celebrate moon and water festivals for our boys. We’ll take them to temples in certain countries. Also to church."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie was annoyed when her mom gave her birth control pills at the age 15

Angelina Jolie was annoyed when her mom gave her birth control pills at the age 15. Source said, 'She was annoyed when her mom gave her...