Sunday, March 17, 2024

Carol Burnett wants Angelina Jolie to potray as her in a biopic

During an interview with ET, Carol Burnett wants Angelina Jolie to potray as her in a biopic, saying, "I think she's perfect".

Carol's Palm Royale costar Kristen Wiig agreed too.

Carol accepted to act in Palm Beach without reading the script, saying, "When they called me about doing it, I didn't even have to read a script. I said, "I'm in,’"because of who I would be working with, and that was it". 

"And then I read the script and that was the icing on the cake." 

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...