Thursday, August 13, 2026

Angelina Jolie’s brother, James Haven, reveals his family’s reaction after coming out as gay

Angelina Jolie’s brother, James Haven, reveals his family’s reaction after coming out as gay.

James recalled that he received a phone call from his father, Jon Voight and his dad said, "So…I finally know who you are".

Then James added, "All of a sudden, we had this really nice chat, I called [Romi] immediately, saying 'I did not expect this phone call.'"

Regarding about his sister, Jolie. He tells, "I've not officially talked to her since I did all this. But [I have] a massive amount of respect. Obviously, we're almost twins, we look very much alike, and I've known her her entire life."

"I think she's always wondered without saying anything, again, just the privacy of my life, and [thinking] 'Who is he? What's going on with his life?' So I'm sure she's very proud of me and I look forward to seeing what she has to say in person".


No comments:

Angelina Jolie’s brother, James Haven, reveals his family’s reaction after coming out as gay

Angelina Jolie ’s brother, James Haven, reveals his family’s reaction after coming out as gay. James recalled that he received a phone call ...