Sunday, August 16, 2026

Angelina Jolie admitted that she has prepared her kids for her absence

Angelina Jolie admitted that she has prepared her kids for her absence. In an interview with Variety, Jolie tells,"I raised my kids almost preparing them for my absence and not as much preparing them to be a grandmother. That’s what happens when you consider death as a reality."

Jolie made sure the kids understood that death is an unavoidable reality of life.

She tells, "Never lived feeling like I’m going to have a long life. It’s very sobering to realize like the [doctor] says in the film, we’re all going to die; we’re all not here forever. I think having lost my mom young and never met my grandmother, I have never lived feeling like I’m going to have a long life."

Jolie knows that cancer has taken loved ones away from her. She also knows that she is now the same age her mother was when she was diagnosed with cancer.


No comments:

Angelina Jolie admitted that she has prepared her kids for her absence

Angelina Jolie admitted that she has prepared her kids for her absence. In an interview with Variety, Jolie tells,"I raised my kids al...