Sunday, April 24, 2022

Angelina Jolie talk to founder of Nadia's Initiative and Murad Code's Nadia Murad

Angelina Jolie talk to founder of Nadia's Initiative and Murad Code's Nadia Murad. She posted on her Instagram, "I was honored to speak with Nadia Murad, Nobel Laureate, advocate for gender equality and survivors of sexual violence, and founder of Nadia's Initiative and Murad Code, who has been a powerful voice on conflict-based sexual violence. This conversation deeply inspired me and I am grateful to share her words with all of you. Please follow her work @nadia_murad and @nadiasinitiative".

Nadia is a member of the ethnic Kurdish minority Yazidi people, one of thousands who was brutally enslaved by ISIS in Iraq, who now bravely travels the world to raise awareness of the genocide.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism. “I do believe in feminism. It’s about equal rights for men and women… I just think it’s unnecessary to...