Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Angelina Jolie almost turned down Clint Eastwood's "Changeling"

Challenging is a movie about a single mother (played by Angelina Jolie), whose son, Walter disappeared mysteriously from their home.

Jolie almost reject the role, she explained, "[The idea of] anything happening to your kids... [That was] the reason I didn't want to do the film for a long time. I read [the script] and wanted to keep it as far away from me as possible. But it's also a great story of justice, and I love the film. But, no, every day on set, I came home, and I was so clingy to my kids I think I bugged them. I was grabbing them, and I was checking them in the middle of the night. It scared me; it still scares me."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism

Angelina Jolie talks about feminism. “I do believe in feminism. It’s about equal rights for men and women… I just think it’s unnecessary to...