Lia McHugh’s Sprite recalls embarassing moments during shooting for Eternals. The moments have been deleted from the movie.
Lia explained, 'I had to shoot a scene where I had to sing karaoke on the private jet, and I have to say, it’s probably one of the most humiliating moments of my life. I had to just go all out and I sang the song that played in the [the first Eternals] trailer actually. I had to sing that song to Angelina Jolie. I was like singing to her and to Barry and Kumail. It was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life and I remember Chloé coming up to me and she was like, ‘Are you trying to sing badly, Lia?’ And I wasn’t, but I was like ‘Yeah, definitely.’
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment