Thursday, February 24, 2022

Angelina Jolie was spotted in front of the Angkor Wat temple

Angelina Jolie was spotted in front of the Angkor Wat temple. Many were suprised with her appearance.

Tk-tuk driver Sen Soeu said yesterday, “I was very surprised to see the American movie star by coincidence on Monday when she walked out from Angkor Wat. I ran up to her and asked to take a photo with her and she took one with me.”

“Actually, I wanted to ask her more questions but I couldn’t do it. Anyway, it was good she allowed me to take a photo".

Tour guide Mom Sopheaktra said, “I saw Angelina Jolie yesterday in front of Angkor Wat at 8am. I asked to take a photo with her and after doing so she walked away.”

No comments:

Man sued Lili Claire Foundation for not able to see Angelina Jolie

Man sued Lili Claire Foundation for not able to see Angelina Jolie (2009). He paid $30k at an auction held by the foundation to meet her. T...