Angelina Jolie revealed that her divorce from Brad Pitt cause impact on her career. She told Entertainment Weekly in an interview, "I love directing, but I had a change in my family situation that's not made it possible for me to direct for a few years."
"I needed to just do shorter jobs and be home more, so I kind of went back to doing a few acting jobs. That's really the truth of it."
"All the kids are home with Angelina but they have continued seeing Brad and go over for their regular visits."
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment