Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Angelina Jolie revealed that her divorce cause impact on her career

Angelina Jolie revealed that her divorce from Brad Pitt cause impact on her career. She told Entertainment Weekly in an interview, "I love directing, but I had a change in my family situation that's not made it possible for me to direct for a few years."

"I needed to just do shorter jobs and be home more, so I kind of went back to doing a few acting jobs. That's really the truth of it."

"All the kids are home with Angelina but they have continued seeing Brad and go over for their regular visits."



Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...