Angelina Jolie’s father Jon Voight prays for his ex son in law. He was stopped when he was running errands in Beverly Hills and was asked about daughter Angelina Jolie's custody battle. He replied, “I have no comment on it at the moment".
He said, “He [Brad] has had some difficulties with alcohol and I hope that he takes care of things and I pray for the guy.”
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment