Thursday, July 30, 2020

What Jennifer Aniston had to say about Angelina Jolie's photos with Brad on W magazine

After seven months Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt's split, Jolie and Brad posed photos for 60 pages spread in W magazine.

The photos shows Brad and Angelina as a passionate husband and wife taking care of an adorable brood of children.

what Aniston had to say about it? She said, "Is it odd timing? Yeah. But it’s not my life. He makes his choices. He can do—whatever. We’re divorced, and you can see why."

“I can also imagine Brad having absolutely no clue why people would be appalled by it. Brad is not mean-spirited; he would never intentionally try to rub something in my face. In hindsight, I can see him going, ‘Oh - I can see that that was inconsiderate.’ But I know Brad. Brad would say, ‘That’s art!’”

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating

Angelina Jolie 's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating.  Moss ac...