Monday, July 27, 2020

Angelina Jolie filed for divorce after she found out that he was having an affair with Marion Cotillard

Angelina Jolie filed for divorce after she found out that he was having an affair with Marion Cotillard.

A source said, “She hired a private eye because she felt that he was fooling around with her on the set, and it turns out, he was. And that was the final straw".

He was also partying hard. A source said, “The atmosphere [off-set] was full of hard drugs and Russian hookers, and Angie was told Brad got caught up in it. He’s in the throes of some insane midlife crisis, and Angie is fed up".

Cotillard denies this affair and said, “This is going to be my first and only reaction to the whirlwind news that broke 24 hours ago and that I was swept up into. I am not used to commenting on things like this nor taking them seriously but as this situation is spiraling and affecting people I love, I have to speak up. Firstly, many years ago, I met the man of my life, the father of our son and of the baby we are expecting. He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need".

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne has 32 blankets

During an interview with Vanity Fair, Angelina Jolie revealed that her daughter Vivienne has 32 blankets. That time Vivienne was 9 years ol...