Is Brad Pitt using dating app, Tinder? During his speech at the 2020 SAG Awards, he jokingly say he will look for a new partner on the dating app. When he accepted the award for Best Supporting Actor, he said , "I’m gonna add this to my Tinder profile”.
When he at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival Wednesday, he said “No, I’m not on it".
“I’m not even sure how it works. I just thought it was funny to say".
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment