Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Angelina Jolie only use $10 on her hair

Believe it or not. Angelina Jolie may be a celebrity that can afford expensive beauty products but she do try affordable products. Futterman told InStyle at the Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylist Guild Awards on Saturday night in Los Angeles, “I did my treatments on a daily basis for an entire month, because she was also having a problem with hair growth".

“It was a lot of tea tree oil, a lot of Argan. She couldn't believe it! It was a regimen that I did for morning, afternoon, and evening, and I'd let her go home with her own wave, which was unusual for her to do. But she let me do it, because she saw the results.”


Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie went shopping for plants with her son, Knox Jolie-Pitt

Angelina Jolie went shopping for plants with her son, Knox Jolie-Pitt. She wore a white sundress with a pair of sandals. As usual, she wore...