Brad Pitt seldom talks about his kids in public because he wants to keep their privacy. While on the red carpet before the SAG Awards, he gushes about his kids on the red carpet.
He has six kids with his former wife Angelina Jolie. He told PeopleTV, “It’s a beautiful day here in L.A. We got it well, we got it really good".
“I got friends, I got lovely kids, I like my coffee, I like my dogs. I’ve got no complaints".
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment