Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Jack O'Connell compliments Angelina Jolie

j
Jack O'Connell compliments Angelina Jolie. Jack O'Connell acted as Louis Zamperini in Unbroken movie. Angelina Jolie makes him feel comfort during the set.

He explains, "She [Jolie] had compassion. She supported me throughout. If I’m watching her treat everyone as an equal, that made me feel exactly like that, too."

"I spent time with her in the rehearsal period. She set up meetings with my mum and some of my family. 'So, by the time we go to the set, it felt like I had a bit of a friend. But it was a massive leap for me, a much more expensive realm of the industry.'

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...