Monday, December 8, 2014

Olympic runner and WWII prisoner Louis Zamperini gives his support Angelina Jolie before his death

When Angelina Jolie was working on Unbroken, she has support from Olympic runner and WWII prisoner Louis Zamperini before his death in July.

 She told Channel Nine's Richard Wilkins on Saturday night: 'I had many sleepless nights feeling,“Oh my god, I hope I can do good enough work and be worthy
 of this man’s story, to be a keeper of this man’s story."

'And I was scared. But I worked hard and he made me feel that it was going to be all right.
'And even when I didn’t have faith in myself during production he would remind me I was going to do a good job.'

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...