Friday, October 10, 2008

Brad Pitt changed Angelina Jolie's mind about being pregnant



Brad Pitt has been a big influence in Angelina Jolie's life. She didn't think she wanted to be pregnant but it is Brad that make her changed her perception.

She told in November's W "I think one of the life changing things that he did, one of many, is that I was absolutely never going to get pregnant. I never felt that it was the right thing to do. Now I wouldn't trade that experience for the world. It taught me a lot about life, just the process of it, and now we have three other beautiful children that wouldn't otherwise be here."

She added "I knew he would never see them as different, and that gave me a certain peace. Then I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to [getting pregnant]. I suddenly wanted to. It's one of those things you can't explain".

It is amazing that Angelina Jolie can go back to her nice figure after gave birth to her twins. But there were reports saying that she went tummy tuck. Well, anyway, she still look beautiful as ever.

To read more, click here


Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...