Friday, October 24, 2008

Angelina Jolie rejected Changeling movie at first

Angelina Jolie picture
Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie was at first didn't want to accept the offer to act in Changeling because of the storyline of kidnapping children. She scare she will be emotional if she takes the offer. Nevertheless, she accepted the offer later on.

She said "It was very hard for me. I read the script and I couldn't put it down, but I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to touch something that had to do with children being kidnapped. It scared me because anything happening to my kids is my biggest fear."

"I found myself telling Brad the story and thinking about this woman and what she went through and I couldn't get the story out of my mind so I knew I had to do it.

To read more, click here

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good movie with a good story. Angelina Jolie is good in the role of Christine Collins

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...