Saturday, April 20, 2024

Angelina Jolie's "Those Who Wish Me Dead" co-stars were afraid to talk to her

Angelina Jolie's "Those Who Wish Me Dead" co-star Medina Senghore was afraid to talk to her.

In an interview, she shared, “The first day that she and I were on set at the same time, I was like, ‘Well, I’m not going to go over and say anything to her because if I do I’m going to babble and it’s going to be awkward and I’ll probably get banned from set.’”

“But she was so kind and generous and came over and spoke to me. And she’s just lovely and someone I admire not just for her work from afar, but for her humanitarian work and it’s great when you meet someone who you admire from afar and then they turn out to be just as incredible or more than you imagined.”

Another co-star Finn Little was also afraid to talk to her. He shared, “In the audition, when I was flown over to L.A., I felt like I was going to faint. I was so nervous. And then on the first day on set when I worked with her, I was nervous as well but then I just realized she’s a nice, normal person, and there’s no need to be afraid of her.”

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne has 32 blankets

During an interview with Vanity Fair, Angelina Jolie revealed that her daughter Vivienne has 32 blankets. That time Vivienne was 9 years ol...