Sunday, October 4, 2026

Angelina Jolie had to be a graceful woman of the world in the movie The Tourist

Angelina Jolie had to be a graceful woman of the world in the movie The Tourist.

During an interview with Today (2010), she shared, "I was playing such a lady, and he was playing a math teacher, so that in itself was funny".

"She needs to speak more elegantly, she needs to sit with more poise. I'm not completely clumsy or gross, but there's something about this type of woman that doesn't come naturally to me.

"She's extremely...she takes her time with everything, I'm an American, I do 10 things before breakfast."

Jolie also admitted that she had never actually met Depp before they acted together.

She tells, "I always wanted to and I've always loved his movies." Yeah, welcome to the club.

"We had friends in common. I'd heard from Brad, 'You're gonna love him, he's a great guy.'" That'd be Brad Pitt, obviously.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie had to be a graceful woman of the world in the movie The Tourist

Angelina Jolie had to be a graceful woman of the world in the movie The Tourist. During an interview with Today (2010), she shared, "I...