Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Angelina Jolie appeals for donation for earthquake victims in Türkiye and Syria

Angelina Jolie appeals for donation for earthquake victims in Türkiye and Syria.



She posted on her Instagram, "My heart goes out to the people of Syria and Turkey. It’s hard to grasp the unimaginable pain so many families are suffering at this time. I was sent this by a friend, from inside North West Syria. I have chosen to support @the_whitehelmets and to @turkishphilanthropyfunds . I hope others consider giving too, so they can continue their lifesaving work.

#earthquake #Syria #Turkey".

She shared photos of from earthquake zones of both countries and a donation link.

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...