Monday, November 15, 2021

Angelina Jolie talks about accidental shooting involving Alec Baldwin on 'Rust' set

Angelina Jolie talks about accidental shooting involving Alec Baldwin on 'Rust' set. Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was shot.

Jolie, who in the past, had handle guns in movies like "Tomb Raider" and "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" told The U.K. Times in a recent interview, "I can’t imagine what these families are going through. At this moment, the grief and the tragedy of that accident is quite overwhelming."

"I’ve always been very careful because I’ve had to work with guns a lot. The way I’ve worked or checked when I’m directing, there are certain procedures. You have to take it very seriously."



Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne has 32 blankets

During an interview with Vanity Fair, Angelina Jolie revealed that her daughter Vivienne has 32 blankets. That time Vivienne was 9 years ol...