Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Angelina Jolie's ex husband Billy Bob Thornton told her that he was little afraid of her

Billy Bob Thornton was Angelina Jolie's second ex husband. They met on the set of the 1999 film, Pushing Tin. Their marriage came a surprise because he was engaged to Laura Dern.

Their wedding was a simple one, Jolie wore casual and both of them wore vials of each others’ blood around their necks. Jolie was much younger than Billy Bob Thornton, 20 years gap.

Billy Bob Thornton told The Guardian in 2001, "It’s one of the things I like about this marriage. I was always afraid in relationships before, but I’m not afraid of her. Well, I am afraid of her, I told her that once. First I told her I wasn’t afraid of her, and then 20 minutes later I told her the opposite, that I was afraid of her.”

They separated after two years of marriage. They still remain friends until now.

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating

Angelina Jolie 's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating.  Moss ac...