Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne wasn't afraid of her makeup in Maleficent

Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne wasn't afraid of her makeup in Maleficent.She was five years old that time.

She told Entertainment Weekly, "We think it's fun for our kids to have cameos and join us on set, but not to be actors".

"That's not our goal, for Brad and I, at all. but the other three and four-year-old [performers] wouldn't come near me. It had to be a child that liked me and wasn't afraid of my horns and my eyes and my claws. So it had to be Viv."

Her son Pax, which was ten years old that time was scared of her when he saw her in makeup.

Jolie said, "When Pax saw me for the first time, he ran away and got upset – and I thought he was kidding, so I was pretending to chase him until I actually found him crying".  

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating

Angelina Jolie 's "Girl, Interrupted" co-star Elisabeth Moss finds that working with Angelina Jolie was intimidating.  Moss ac...