Friday, November 6, 2020

Artist Chaz Guest thinks Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s daughter, Zahara will have a bright future

Artist Chaz Guest thinks Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s daughter, Zahara will have a bright future. Chaz Guest photographed Zahara recently for a recent project with the National Portrait Gallery.

Chaz tells, “Zahara has a shy nature. She is incredibly kind, intelligent, and engaged. Her presence is felt in every room she enters yet it is quiet and powerful. She is other worldly, an old soul who can discuss anything from politics to the mysteries of outer space.”

“When we first met, I saw this regal 14-year old young girl on the verge of womanhood destined for greatness. My challenge during the commission was to imagine Zahara’s future self. I had to use a lot of foresight to portray the 15-year old young woman she is now.”

“The portrait came about through Zahara’s mother. Angie was introduced to my work by a mutual friend and we hit it off. She even visited my gallery at the time and acquired one of my paintings. Around that time, I appeared on a popular TV show called LA Stories with Giselle Fernandez.”

“From what Angelina shared with me, Zahara watched my interview and said, ‘He seems nice.’ Soon after, Angie asked if I would be interested in painting Zahara. I was so flattered and humbled. Right before meeting Zahara, I took my time and a deep breath. I wanted to really take in that first look; that first feeling when we finally met. That first impression heavily influenced how I captured her on canvas.”

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors

Angelina Jolie 's feud with Brad Pitt is causing her to feel paranoid to find new suitors. An insider revealed to In Touch Weekly, “Ange...