Angelina Jolie has been in Walt Disney and now in Marvel. Will she be in Star Wars in future? She share her experience in encounter with The Rise of Skywalker director J.J. Abrams, "I tried. I cornered J.J. in the hallway. Pretty good. He's so nice. I have said to him, I have no idea why I can't be in Star Wars."
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want
Angelina Jolie lets her kids eat whatever they want. Her children, each adopted from a distinct country, have come of age experiencing dish...
-
Angelina Jolie clarified to Cosmopolitan magazine (2007) about rumours that she slept with many men in the past. She explained, "It wa...
-
Angelina Jolie had lunch date with Mayer de Rothschild in Malibu on Thursday, March 23rd. They had lunch at Nobu and it was 3 hour lunch. ...
-
A source told the National Enquirer that Angelina Jolie is secretly dating her "Couture" co-star, Louis Garrel. Source said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment