Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Donald Trump gives Angelina Jolie a "7" for beauty

During an interview, Stern asked Donald Trump, "I'd say, 'Mr Trump, tell me, who are the great beauties? If I ask you some names, can you tell me who the great beauties are?".

"First of all, the great beauties, Howard, are not actresses. It's models".

"Anyone who works in the entertainment industry, really, I've only seen sixes and sevens."

"Well, you know Donald, I think Angelina Jolie is a great beauty. To which Trump allegedly replied, "Seven. You know who's a great beauty? My daughter Ivanka. Now, she's a 10."



Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...